IN

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is my go-to stevia ... I have never once had any type of bitter aftertaste from using it, and a few drops go a long way! This is the plain stevia flavor which we use mostly in tea or coffee instead of sugar. One bottle lasts two adults about 2 months with daily use ... of course this is very individualized, but I like my coffee sweet and my husband wants it barely sweetened. We will continue to use this brand as long as it is available!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This if the highest quality and best tasting sweetener I've ever used. Best ever for liquid beverages like coffee or tea or any other hot or cold beverage I find not sweet enough for my taste. The squeezable plastic container makes it easy to add just the right amount, for example, I know that 6 or 7 drops is just right for my coffee or tea.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

NuNaturals Clear Extract Stevia has the best taste…we use it every day. The ingredients are what we like and it is is perfect travel size.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Not only do I keep an ample supply of NuNaturals Clear Extract Stevia at home but because of its convenient size I have it with me at all times.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I love that this bottle is made out of plastic and has a squeeze tip instead of the usual glass dropper that comes with the glass bottle. Perfect for travel. The stevia has a neutral taste. I will continue to repurchase.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great product, ideal packaging size, nice taste, no artificial additives.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I got this item so many times before it’s good and healthy, And thanks for service Regard

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love this Stevia! Easy to use and give a good sweet taste without any aspartame.