IN

Posted on Nov 14, 2021
Nutiva Hemp High Fiber

Helps me to reduce my cholesterol and my triglycerides .When I stopped using my triglycerides jumped up . I prefer the high fiber to the high protein as I believe the fiber is as important as the protein .Taste is neutral when added to shake but doesn't totally dissolve . I mix it in with other proteins , some fruits and nuts and see me maca root and some Inulin ,keeps me feeling full until 12:00 -13:00 .Fair price and good quality product does the job for me . Update. Best low cal protein with lots of fibre ( very important on high protein diet) ,fair price and I often blend it in with other proteins

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This is my second container of hemp protein from Nutiva because I love this brand. It's a single ingredient protein with low glycemic index and has a great taste. There's no stevia or sucralose or any kind of sweetener which I really look for in a plant based protein powder. Another keeper.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This is our second order. We really like the quality of the product. Overall, it's excellent, and has served me quite well. The taste on its own is so-so, and if you're giving this product a low rating based on taste alone, it's clear you didn't do your homework before ordering. This protein is single-ingredient, organic hemp protein, and as such has awesome macros with no filler whatsoever. On its own, most people looking to get a substantial protein boost to their diet would have to eat large amounts of this stuff, but I combine it with a healthy serving of chocolate whey in the same shaker cup to bring the protein higher. This significantly cuts down on the taste of the hemp while retaining some of its earthiness (my whey is stevia-sweetened which, while better than aspartame, is still not a great taste) and also just gives an overall better nutrient profile than regular whey on its own. I depend on this protein to help me meet my nutrition goals for exercising, and it certainly passes the test. I couldn't recommend it more.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This product has a lot of ground up indigestible hemp hulls leaving a sandy silt at the bottom of the glass. The hull remnants have the look and consistency of ground pepper. There are pros and cons to whether it's good to eat hemp hulls or not. Pros is more bulk fiber, cons is less nutrition per volume/weight. I'm hoping the hulls aren't figuring into the mineral and protein content because they have zero digestibility. That aside, the taste is decent and there are no additives and price is good.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Hemp protein is, by far, the easiest to digest. You can even make brownies or cakes with it. It doesn't taste as bad as egg-white protein and doesn't give you gas like Whey. It even tastes quite well on its' own.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Nice energy, I drink it with almond milk, mushroom powder mix and some dates before I hit the gym.. Gives me a lot of good energy

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Great quality for the price. The best I can get. It has all ingredients I want for my husband who relies on this as his staple food. This size lasts him a couple of months. The product was recommended to us by a specialist.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I’m vegan and use hemp as my main source of daily protein. I mix it into my green smoothies in the morning, and if I’m feeling a little tired in the afternoon? I might mix it together with some peanut butter and banana.