IN

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Effective immediately!

Love, love, love these! At the first hint of a tickle in the throat, or a snuffle, or a sneeze, I suck one of these and everything goes away. It feels like it is deadening any pain. The taste is not particularly nice, but I like the taste because I know it is doing what I want it to do. You can almost feel your airways clearing! Have bought quite a few of these packs now, so I never run out.

VERY strong cough drop but it does the job. I gave this product a 5 star because it made my "tickle in the throat" cough go away every time I had a drop. Like I said, it is very strong though! I gave one to my sibling who is an adult and it caused her to have watery eyes due to the strong vapor scent, but she complimented on how effective the product was. Definably not for everyone of every age, due to the strength it has once inside the mouth. But this product is worth the money.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It states in big letters on the box "power to breathe" and it does this as promised. Those are powerful little pastilles and I use both the Olbas sugar free lozenges, which works more into the lungs, while woth these pastilles, which do contain some sugar, have more opening to breathe around the sinus. The herbal ingredients, which become vapors when in use, are powerful. I truly enjoy the free breathing it gives me.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Honestly, it is not my cup of tea, but I am giving five star for innovation. This drops are small, size of half penny. They are not hard, it is like harden jelly, but not chewable. The taste is very strong despite of size. It momentarily clears throat and congestion. Despite of size, it last long. I just don't like how small it is and it is hard to find it in your mouth :). I would definitely recommend for immediate congestion relieve.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Love Olba Cough drops. They do the trick and I like how if I need them in the middle of the night, I don't wake up with a coating like with other throat lozenges.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Before my diabetes, these were my most trusted cough drops. The scent and flavor are not overly sweet. Worked very well for me many years. Olbas sugar free cough drops do the same great job for me now.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

good for healing sorethroat,if you feel and start to have sorethroat and if you are in situation when cannot have drinking water, this pastille can help

Posted on May 16, 2022

Olbas has the very best natural cough and cold products on the market. I am glad that iHerb has them. The pastilles are strong yet not overbearing and they are as good as some cough syrups. I'll buy them from iHerb from now on!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

My husband had a bad lingering cough and this really helped him soothe his throat and chest. He liked the taste too, so we’re ordering them again.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love Olbas pastilles and have used them for years. Great for that tickle in your throat, stuffy nose, clear head when walking. Tuck one in your cheek and they last for hours. Great taste and freshens breath.