IN

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
I don't want to like this product but I do

I bought it on a dare. I used it for a week dismissively. Damned stuff actually works. My beard tangles less, feels softer to the touch, and now it hangs off my face with a rakish insouciance.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The best beard oil ever in terms of quality and size. Easy to use. Just two drops on the finger or hand. Apply the beard with the oil. It smells terrible and refreshing. It makes you feel clean and fresh, and softens the hair of the chin. I felt the result immediately. Wonderful and then dry the chin a little with a towel and then put the cream and finally the oil became my favorite product and I will not use any other I will put pictures of three products for you so that you know what to buy

d8f962fd-9b9e-4caf-bd6e-475aab222f3c
24b1e08b-d94b-4780-8241-02fe66d2b33a
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Bought for my husband. The smell is just the bomb. The husband is very pleased, he says it moisturizes the hair on the beard well and is pleasant to the touch.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The smell is pleasant! Good quality . The oil itself was perfect for my husband - he has a thick and curly beard. There are definitely benefits, but you need to use it every day. After a shower on a wet beard, then the beard will dry a little and super!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is very high, the smell is beautiful, the size is suitable