IN

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I was for deodorant different than the market aluminum free , until I found this and I remember my father was using this company , I asked him and he said yes directly , after I tried till now 45 days in gulf heat very powerful , it mentions 48 hours , here in gulf it gives me 24 hours , and very nice smell and most important thing it doesn’t leave any spots on the cloth when use , highly recommended 👍

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I was glad to see Old Spice being offered on iherb, I've been an Old Spice user (deodorants & shower gels) for decades and always found them to be reliable: they get the job done, even with my hectic routine and gym life Old Spice keeps up. Hopefully someday iherb will offer the shower gels as well.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The scent is great, the size effect and quality are great for the price, it lasts long and doesn’t leave stains. It’s great for all ages and all types of skin, it’s gentle on your skin, so even if you have sensitive epidermis such as myself you can use it daily.

I've used Old Spice High Endurance with the Fresh Scent for over a year now and nothing else compares. I naturally sweat quite a bit but with this it's like shutting off the faucet and whatever does leak thru smells amazing. And don't just take that from me, I constantly get compliments from coworkers, friends, and girls that I smell really good. This product leaves no marks or anything on clothing which was such a constant turn off for me with other deodorants because I mostly wear black and gray clothes. It lasts all day with no problem and even longer if you need to push it. In conclusion, buy this product and you won't regret it. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

easy to apply. the scent is pretty generic , however that doesn't necessarily make it bad. it's kinda like the fresh smell u get after taking a shower. old spice isn't available in my country so it's great that i can get it through iherb at a pretty affordable price! :)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have used many Old Spice deodorants in the past, and they never disappoint. They are very effective in preventing odor, but gentle enough that even my sensitive underarms are ok with them. This scent however is not my favorite and I bought it because I heard an actor uses this one, but I will stick with Old Spice Bearglove.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This deodorant reminds me of the pure sport version, but the scent is like a combination with the original old spice scent. Its really versatile, long lasting, and smells great as usual. I would say this is appropriotate for all age groups.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Who can go wrong with Old Spice! It’s hard to find here in Hong Kong. This is the most economical and reliable way to get it.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Lasts a long time an the smell is nice. No irritation at all. I'm going to try the original scent too but this one is ok. Right Guard wasn't doing is for me any more.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

A powerful deodorant, it really keeps me fresh for 48 hours. So hard to find it in Japan, so Iherb is the best place to order it. Nice, big package as well.