Page 1 - Reviews - Om Mushrooms, Immune+, Immune & Digestive Health, Superberry, 10 Packets, 0.21 oz (6.1 g) Each - iHerb
IN

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

This is a great product. I don't know why a lot of people have not come around on this. Reishi and acerola (natural vitamin c, not ascorbic acid from corn) is a perfect match for allergies. Took it in the morning and just felt great the whole day, physically and mentally, energy, calm. Reishi is amazing for liver and detox of toxins. Also, this is a natural AI, stops your testoterone from converting to estrogen, every man should know this. I don't write reviews all the time, but it's worth it for this product in particular. Reishi is the king of mushrooms. I wish OM could do this in caps, also worth putting the common names on the label, a lot of people don't know that agaricus blazei is the white mushroom that's good for breast cancer.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I carry these with me when I travel. Recently we took a trip and I didn't get sick at all, which has often happened in the past when I've travelled. I don't love the taste but I love how good I feel taking this daily.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I am not sure what I think of this product. I bit pricey. Not good value for money, I think. Not sure what it can do for your immune system either, if it is taken once or twice, compared to continuous use. The taste is good, though.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I was expecting a more earthy taste and smell. But it’s actually sweet and it tastes like berry tea. If you like sweet healthy beverages then go for it.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Love the taste. And it’s easy to grab on the go

Posted on Mar 10, 2020

We used this on a recent trip to Asia, yes during this Corona Virus outbreak. It was easy to add to our water bottles and we could sip all day. We took a number of immune boosting supplements along with this and remained healthy throughout the 2 weeks we were there as well as 2 weeks post trip. I've purchased a whole canister of Om Immune to keep taking now that we are back in the States but risking a spread of the virus in the "wild". The little packets were very convenient for travel and they were cheaper online than in the local grocery store.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Nice product, arrived in timely manner

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Great product! Will buy again!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Expensive didn't feel any benefits but gave me headache due extremely sweet taste

Posted on Dec 6, 2020