IN

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I'm a big fan of masala tea especially during the winter months. This particular tea taste as great as the one that brewed in my favorite Indian restaurant. Very rich and warming flavor (you can literary feel cardamom and cloves). Absolutely great with regular milk, but works great with oatmilk too.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

When you want your chai in a tea bag, this is great. It's a nice blend, add your creamy stuff and sweetener after the tea has steeped at least 5 min. Hint, put the tea bag in your big mug, pour a 1/4 of the mug of hot water over it, and put a cover on the top. Let it steep, then come back, fill up to 3/4 with more hot water, and then add your extras. It's wonderful. If it's not strong enough for you, use two bags.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Quality, ingredients and taste are all good. Size and package is cool. This tea has good blends and so it has alot of benefits as well. I quit caffeine long ago and switched to herbal teas and since then my mental and physical health is at its best. Hope you all stay well and healthy.

d16e298c-000c-4f78-af12-e5222a305bc2
4c069a7d-7a6d-450c-b2f1-61135a314f66
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

Actually i recently ordered this product but i hope the quality will be good The ingredients suits me and the taste i hope i love it The size is good and the package is Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good I don’t love the tea Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy much but i hope i will to reduce taken caffeine

8f3d1588-71c2-4648-9259-014f8412bc95
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I never traveled to India and I don’t know how real chai tastes like, but I’m pretty sure it’s way spicier and fragrant than this one from Organic India. This one does taste good, but the black tea which is the base of chai and all the spices are very bland and shy. But I love this company and they’re concept, so I’m giving extra points!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love chai, but sometimes cannot handle the caffeine buzz of traditional chai blends. This tea has the flavor of chai while being more calming and relaxing. I love drinking it in the winter with milk and honey.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Very good tea, but be aware that it doesn’t taste like normal masala chai. The tulsi flavor is very prominent. We love it, but I can imagine some people might find it too strong.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Love it. Fresh and great ingredients. Good quality. I will have stomachs when I use another chai tea brand, but this one I won’t. It tastes and smells good!