IN

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
A must during pregnancy

Used on my first pregnancy and now using it for my 2nd. Used pakmer's raw shear butter for my first and second trimester and palmer's massage lotion for stretch marks during my 3rd trimester. I have my mark from my incision since I've delivered via CS but Got no stretch marks at all!

ae41a64d-4532-4f33-b8e1-1e342e34d7b3
5b6e877e-90ac-4ce2-8dfb-29d87872ef33
b19c6143-ee82-44ee-b412-ff5cbe287d54
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

the package came fast and safe .the quality is good the size of it is bigger than the perfume as shown in the picture hope it helps, the smells like cocoa and some kinda flower (sampaguita) mix for me. its not that sticky after use it dries and its really makes my skin smooth.

7191fc17-77a8-4ebe-96f2-a0b169a4ca31
ad9dafa1-4124-4506-a0f3-2865294f0005
Oceans
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This lotion is amazing. I heard there isn't really much you can do to combat stretch marks - you are either genetically prone to them or not. I have stretch marks from prior weight gain/loss so when I got pregnant I assumed my stomach would be covered. I used this every single day and didn't get a single stretch mark until the last week I was pregnant. I got 2 small ones on my stomach but frankly that was my fault because the last week I was pregnant was also the week of Christmas and I was eating approximately 200k calories a day. No lotion in the world was going to keep the stretch marks off from that quick weight gain. I also love the smell and feel of this lotion. I will continue to use it post pregnancy. Big fan.

4e8dc5c7-9ed6-4c8d-8cc8-a93c5504e7e3
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I have been purchasing this product for countless times. I really like it because it is safe for pregnant women like me. There’s no harsh chemicals so you will not hesitate if to use it. When it comes to quality and consistency of the product i will give it a 5 stars. I could say that this is so effective for me.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

i am not pregnant but i am prone to stretch marks as i have so much on my lower half of my body due to it growing fast when i was growing up, and i use this product now after doing heavy exercise and it's very milky, creamy texture and smells nice too. it feels smooth on the skin and i can really feel it absorbed into the skin. the size that i ordered is quite small for regular use so next time i'm getting the bigger size. it's great quality i recommend it.

ff95199b-5d72-474b-990a-3eb6c27327e1
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The scent is good for daily use the quality and ingredients are good superfood for kids with nice taste and helps improvement health mix composition it benefits with daily use no smell and package is good it alse moisturize and care for daily and personal routine you feel good with frequency and daily use I will buy it again

9b484356-7710-4a15-9419-709c4954c4fd
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very cool, gives a wonderful texture to the body and moisturizes for a long time. I loved it. It smells normal and unobtrusive. I put it before bed. Its components are harmless. Its benefits are many. It does not cause allergies to the body. Its high quality. Easy to use and its large size. ingredients. taste. natal. concern. feel. trimester. nursing. package

562dc7d8-5e9e-4e62-b3ef-dded48c08af1
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

High quality active ingredients no taste and nice smell easy to use and very good size perfect package. The benefit is so high no trimester ingredients nursing and useful for natal and concern and feel good. Highly recommend for stretch marks and skin moisture for daily use. Very rich ingredients and soft texture

7328caed-84c7-4e9a-9abe-243e104e7b3b