IN

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good Cookies, thats all I can say. My kids drove me crazy from the first second they were dilivered andmade me make them right away. Once again Good Cookies. Be Aware that they are Dairy if that is a issue :)

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

It really taste so good. The ingredients quality and package are good

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Loved these! Theyre incredibly easy to make and can be made egg-free as well

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I haven’t tried these yet but I love this brand and am excited for these

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Website was easy and shipping was fast. This has been difficult for me to find but they had plenty in stock.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

haven't tried this but saw good reviews about this so hope it tastes good and no allergies!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

very tasty, buying the powder constantly

Posted on Nov 20, 2013

My friends and I like this Pamela's mix, and when I have non-gluten-free people over they are gone quickly. A friend has the same result. My husband likes them even though he is not a cookie fan and is not gluten-free. I often chop Made-in-Nature brand (from iherb) organic apricots, cranberries, nuts, and even prunes in the food processor and add about 3/4 cup of the fruit and nut mixture to the cookie dough and it turns out great. I do it to make them healthier. I have been gluten free for 5 years and find this a good and reasonably priced mix. It beats making my own from scratch, which I sometimes do. Sometimes I add chocolate chips, but it is definitely not necessary--make sure if you do add chocolate chips that they are also GF. Would I prefer an old-fashioned chocolate chip cookie with wheat flour? Yes! But I like these for themselves and buy them regularly.

Posted on May 3, 2018

Pamela’s is a favorite brand in our household and definitely one of the best gluten free cookie mixes. If you're substituting coconut oil for butter, decrease the amount used by 2 teaspoons. There are plenty of chocolate chunks, so I didn't add extra. Our non gluten free friends & relatives like these just as much as regular Toll House cookies.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Cookie mix makes baking easy!