IN

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

A really good supplement. I take this every morning to help support my immune system. So far has been of great benefit and I have no onset of illnesses, like flue, as I had done last year.I like this brand as there are no fillers as it says on the package.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I found out about this nutrient Beta Glucan as protecting from "PFAS" in water, termed forever chemicals,,,, I chose the Non yeast form from Paradise Herbs***** I trust their quality,,,, this mushroom Agaricus is new to me I find it very balancing!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Paradise always produces quality products. The capsule size is easy to swallow, is good for building the immune system because of the mushroom ingredients. I find it to be a benefit when I feel a Cold coming on.

MAY
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

There are full of studies on the activity of beta-glucans. For example - according to a study published in 2019 in the journal Molecules: "Beta-glucans act on several immune receptors that stimulate immune cell activity, including T-cells, macrophages, neutrophils, monocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and dendritic cells, and as a result, pose modulatory effects on both the innate and adaptive branches of the immune system." * In addition to supporting the immune system Beta Glucans have the ability to lower cholesterol and enhance heart health, to improve gut health, to decrease inflammation, to fight cancer, to regulate blood sugar levels, to lower risk of obesity and more. * Hope they do what science promises. * 250 mg in a capsule - this is a considerable amount at a good price.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

It's an excellent supplement. Taking it in the morning with my soy milk. It usually invigorates my digestion system and give a bit of an extra push to it. I find it best to take it at the starting of the day or at the early afternoon, but not at night at all. That's rom my experience. I'll probably stick to it for the next few months. Peace and health 💕

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

The prices are great before purchasing I did a lot of research this company by far is the best.I will continue to purchase.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good quality. Big size of package. More benefit for immunity of mushroom. This is superfood for energy, detox and longevity. No taste.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

A special Beta Glucan from mushroom - I take it religiously, critical as part of my enhancing my immune response - ability.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Feel that this supplement really helped strengthen my immune system over the winter.