IN

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Fantastic Brand and herb!

I lately discovered that Red Ginseng helps a lot with hairloss, and now I am taking it with Galant herb, I notices already that I stopped losing hair, that are stronger and that there are more new one. I will definetly buy it again, very good brand too!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Highly Recommend. good service fast delivery and received items in good condition This is the first time order the big bulk packed instead of the smaller pack.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I've only taken paradise ginseng for 2 weeks and I do feel an increase in energy and calmer, I don't capsules but these are small and easy to swallow, I will probably purchase them again

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I consume daily, on an empty stomach, to enhance my immune system and health. This product is decently priced. I like the additional herbs & supplements that Paradise adds to their products.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I like Paradise packaging for how transportable it is. Price quality is good. I like taking their products with me (Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Shatavari) when I travel. The benefits of taking Ginseng + was heightened energy and concentration, and stress reduction. Can recommend.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Bought it for my low energy problems, it seems like it's slightly working already after 2 weeks

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Excellent ginseng with synergistic effects. I use this every morning and it really helps my mental energy. Highly recommended

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Amazing quality product, clean composition. I highly recommend this product and this brand !!!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This is one of the best ginseng product I have tried.