IN

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

The best quality superfood greens I've tried. The taste is terrible, it's very similar to seaweed and you have to chug it all at once while trying not to gag. You can notice the antioxidant properties benefits and the energy boost on the first week of taking it, really helps improve regular bowel movements and is packed with nutrients on the ingredients. I think it's a good supplement addition to the a healthy diet. The package for 91g is small but you only need half of a spoon to mix in a cup of water.

1a722681-afa7-43f1-9cfc-60563d74c7fa
5189f459-516c-4141-a4bf-9579a69a8b5f
89236d76-b501-46c4-8b99-7dd24c977afa
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quality ingredient all age superfood packaging benefit diet mix antioxidant health improvement and good taste hdhdudbala perfect for everyday. Good taste. Taste like matcha powder. You can drink it everyday! It helps my metabolic system also. I drink it everyday morning and night together with my favorite drinks. Might order again after this one.

26b6bc8d-a72e-48cf-9b50-353862fcac3d
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I’ve been taking this Paradise ORAC Greens supplement every morning for the last 3 months. I have so much more energy to kickstart my day and this has also significantly reduced any bloating issues that I’ve had in the past! I’ll be consuming this greens powder for the rest of mg life!!! Amazing 10/10

2e0c0cc7-b76c-4780-beb2-34cd6d1f31ae
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love this greens mix! It gives me so much energy and makes me feel so good! My skin and nails are more vibrant as well! I mix 1/3 of organic apple juice with 2/3 water and 6 scoops of Paradise Greens in a half-gallon container. Shake it up and let it chill in the refrigerator.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I take this every morning to give me a boost. I usually mix in a shaker bottle with just water or sometimes with a smoothie, it has a mild green/grassy taste. I don't like artificial flavors or sweeteners so this is perfect for me. I don't usually eat breakfast so this gives me that energy boost I need. It has such a broad range of beneficial high quality nutrients including probiotics compared to any others I can find. The large container lasts about 2 months for me, so it really is a good price for what you receive.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great option to implement superfoods into your diet. Overall health improvement and higher energy levels are noticable after taking it for few days. You can mix it in your smoothies or drink alone. Although it contains many not so yummy ingredients, the taste is quite good and there is no problem to consume it dissolved in water.

I would definitely say that these are the best greens on iherb you can possibly find! Best price/quality ratio, excellent composition. This box lasts me 2 months with every day consumption. The taste is quite gross to me, but you can easily mask it in your smoothies, which is exactly what I do every morning. Here is a perfect smoothie recipe from me: 1)Plant-based milk of your choice (or water) 2) half banana 3) one scoop of your fav protein powder 4) scoop of this greens 5) a handful of frozen mixed berries Tastes amazing, give it a go! As for the greens, I can definitely feel the difference when I’m taking it, I feel more energetic and active throughout the day. Definitely recommend to include it in your daily life, even though it’s a bit pricy and you can find cheaper greens on iherb ( but look at the composition and always compare, this one is the best). If my comment was useful, you know what to do 😅👍🏼

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

After doing some research on chronic tiredness, I decided to purchase this. I noticed a difference in my energy levels after approximately 3 days of taking it; I didn't feel as fatigued. People are raving about the flavour, but it's actually rather excellent when mixed with apple juice; even my eight-year-old like it. Our entire family drinks it for the health benefits and antioxidants. The components are fantastic. It's also gluten-free and organic, which appealed to me.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This has everything you need to be healthy including Probiotics! The price for this large size is excellent. Shipping is fast and also easy. You can mix it into a smoothie or just with juice or water. This is a supplement to get your vitamins from food, all full of vitamins and minerals.