Page 1 - Reviews - Peripera, Ink Velvet Lip Tint, 08 Sellout Red, 0.14 oz (4 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Feel: I’ve never has a lip product with this consistency. It feels cushiony, yes, like velvet. Very moisturizing feel. Con: doesnt dry. You will have to blot it, after which the color darkens slightly Staying power: it doesn’t move, even though it doesn’t dry. It doesn’t get on the teeth. You don’t need a lip liner because when you mush your lips together repeatedly after applying it creates it’s own neat line on the perimeter. Like what? Color: i got sellout red. Absolutely crimson. Just like the bottle. It does get darker when you blot it. It actually stains the lips and the color is darker even than after blotting - almost magenta. That’s after eating. So you will still retain color, it won’t be the original crimson, though. I’m going to try Cartoon Coral next. :) If this was helpful please like.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love the peripera lip products! First off it is so smooth and creamy, I love the application brush, but I do wish I didn’t have to use my fingers to be able to fully fix the desired color payoff/ just generally make sure it looks blended in. With that being said this is a beautiful color, but it isn’t a typical red color, it is definitely way more magenta and hot hot pink on my lips and it does smudge a little on the ends of the lips. It is definitely a fun color nonetheless. It has a slight scent but nothing bothersome at all.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This is my favorite lip stain and it's so hard to get in New Zealand so thanks for stocking this. I'll be back to purchase more. It lasts for so long and doesn't dry your lips out like a normal lip stain does.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great product. It doesn’t dry up lips and finish is very velvety. Thanks to this site, I got a great deal! Looking forward to continuing ordering from I herb.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I orderd this for the cosplay and shiz i tried it on but i didnt expect for it to last for more than 12 hours IT LASTED LIKE A WHOLE DAY MATE YALL HAVE TO BUY THIS

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Super pigmented. I really liked it!! The first hours last pretty well, then it starts to wear off (if you drink staff for example) but I bought it because it’s not going to trespass my mask so it works !!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Been using this for months and will definitely repurchase. I use it for checks, eyelids and lips. Very practical beauty product and the color is just perfect.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Cant tell how the quality is amazing. Perfect size and easy to blend. Give natural tint . Stay for long time even if eat .

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very rich color and velvet touch in love with it. Only apply small drop will give the nice look.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

beautiful shade and long lasting effect, if applied properly. let me know if you need a swatch