IN

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Good

I tried this for cluster headache. But I am not sure it helped. I have never had a new cluster after my last cluster now 8 years ago. However, I drastically changed my lifestyle and started to implement many supplements. So it is difficult to say what all contributed to that.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This brand seems to be trustworthy, they ut quit e a bit of effort into composing their ingredient lists. i hope it will be beneficial!!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I totally totally love this product. Seems to go straight to the liver, as all good 'bitters' do, and give it some powerful support. Because its a pill, you don't have to suffer the bitterness. I reduces sugar cravings a lot.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It totally annuls the alcohol high after the first few pills. Wonderful! I mean not if you have no problem with moderation, but for someone like me it is very nearly magic.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Purchased this products for my Mum, after a recommendation that it supports heart health. She has recently been released from hospital with heart failure & is now on one of those “Molotov cocktail” Webster packs (multiple daily multi-tablet packs). Looking for alternatives to the conventional allopathic “band-aid” solution to health/disease, to heal the issue (rather than meds, which only address the symptoms & cause additional side (direct!) effects! Long term is yet to be advised, but Short-term: It has calmed her down (she also has high blood pressure) & definitely relaxed her.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I have only been taking for a couple of weeks . So far drinking less but I don’t know if the tummy fat is diminishing yet .

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This is so far a kudzu supplement with clearly defined amount of essential extract shown, thus facilitating user to determine the appropriate dosage to take.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

After taking Kudzu for a few days I noticed that I smoked far less than before. it doesn't stop you for Drinking/smoking but it does reduce the amount of desire to do so