IN

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Great help for stomach

This product is a great help for my stomach. I have IBS, ocasional stomach ulcers, and gall bladder problems. Triphala helps my digestion, removes discomfort in the stomach, and bloating. I usually take 2 pills on empty stomach in the morning and 2 pills before going to bed. I would definitely recommend to take it on a daily basis. Please hit like if my review was helpful for you.

b2e6b7c5-e11c-4d65-abb8-4bacbfc9356c
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Happy to be taking this product. With age, I have been struggling with my gi tract health and this is the perfect supplement to help me out. I was a bit concerned if the pills would taste gross or be way too big but they are a reasonable size and I don’t mind it.

f90dd38e-bc7e-4d6b-aa28-1506fbf38578

Besides is well used in india and well rwcomended by holistic medicine and my friends from India. Is well used for the immune system, as cleanser, detox, eliminates toxics that creates all diferents health issues. I learn that Candida the bacteria in our digestive system creates the mist comon probles, duabetism Alzheimer, osteoporosis, heart felure, fatty liver, higth chlestrol... So if we keep our intestine hygiene, our visits to MDs ,meds, labs, expensive tests will be out our mind!

8472028a-d10a-4acf-954e-aa7e0837f4d0
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a good, clean, high quality version of Triphala made with traditional ingredients plus a few things to form it into a pill form. It really is great for digestive wellness. I would suggest reading about it; it has many benefits. One hint... if it causes digestive upset, reduce your dose, it still may work for you (you can break pills in half easily). I take it daily and have virtually gotten rid of life-long GI issues.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The bottle says to take 2 at night and then again in the morning. This is what I did for 2 days. The 2 at night were good the 2 in the morning were BAD. Very bad things were going on in my tummy by early afternoon so I stopped taking them in the morning and all was good. I actually only take 1 at night and and very happy with that. I will definitely be buying these miracle pills again.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It is the "must have" tablet for me. I have a Crohn disease and used to suffer bad constipations, now I take 2 tablets at night and my bowels are working like a clock. I used to have a lot of abdominal pain and now the pain is gone. Triphala will stay with me for rest of my life.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

An excellent supplement for GI tract health. The quality is very good, ingredients are good. The package is comfortable. I have benefits as soon as I start taking triphala pills. I do not feel any bad taste. I like a lot the effect on GI tract and how gentle it cleans

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I started taking this herbal blend to tone my GI tract and help stave off the problems I have with IBS. Combined with high-quality probiotics, it seems to be helping. It has a long history of use in traditional medicine, so I believe the ingredients are safe and effective.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Triphala is a lifesaver. Works well to keep everything moving smoothly in my bodily system. It's a quality and effective supplement with the right ingredients to benefit me no matter what my diet may be. Noticed an improvement within the first day of using it. No bad taste etc.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I take this before bed and it is helpful with my irritable stomach. I do not have any bad side effects, such as diarrhea or nausea. I find it easy to swallow. It had great reviews and I feel confident in the brand I selected. It is a complement to my diet.