IN

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Plant Fusion gives me excellent protein in 1 SCOOP NOT 2!!! A huge PLUS! Tastes great, a glass in the morning with chocolate milk and I'm ready to roll. Pea protein is great quality for me as I cannot and do not want soy. I like the consistent trusted quality.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I’m not sure about it being voted by Bon Appetit as best flavour. It’s definitely not the best, but not the worst. Even it’s vanilla flavored it tastes like soy bean milk ice cream, which is interesting. Not gritty at all compared to other pea protein powders, mixes really smoothly and the mixing produces a foaminess. I like that it is not too sweet but I recall there being a weird bitter aftertaste the first time I drank it. Overall it’s fine.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I love the vanilla taste of this product, it has been part of my daily diet and I can notice the changes on my strength just right after taking this protein, glad it's effective, definitely worth the money.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Beed been using another brand of protein supplement. Switched to this brand because the other brand is no longer available for purchase in my region. Happy with the switch as this brand tastes better :)

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Best vegan protein ever!! The taste, not too sweet, the texture, I have tried others that do not dissolve well, but this is perfect! Really high quality protein.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
2059

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Like the vanilla flavor (not so much the chocolate). No idea if it's actually doing anything for me or not. Dislike the plastic wrap labeling, that twists around while you're trying to open and close the jar. You might think the top is on tight, but then find out the hard way that it's not. Be real careful if you're storing it on it's side...

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It’s a good protein powder but has a grainy texture which I dislike and makes drinking shakes very hard and unpleasant for me since it’s grainy and not fine enough. The vanilla flavour is too sweet and overpowering so I suggest trying another flavour to balance out the sweetness.

Tastes delicious with plant based milk , but its great with water too. Quality is great you could less servings with this protein I think, to get overall benefit.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

its quite chalky but its expected from the plant protein. the nutritious profile is good. so far i havent found one plant protein that the taste could compares to whey or close.