IN

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
The best!

Since I've been taking this, about 3 years now, I hardly get cold sores anymore. I think it also helps me avoid getting sick in general. I've also cut way back on foods with l-arginine (nuts, seeds, chocolate) which HSV needs to survive. This is one of the top supplements I take and I always make sure I have it in stock.

I first bought this product during lockdown and learning about taking care of our body immunity. Lysine like all amino acids is used as a building block for protein in your body. These proteins help produce hormones, immune cells and enzymes. The quality and ingredient of this product is good.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I particularly bought this remedy to help with my immunity. And I love this drug. After I started taking it, I never had herpes again. This is something that makes me very happy, because only those who have herpes know how bad it is. That's why I'm very good at recommending this drug.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've been using this high quality product for years as they benefit my immune system. If I get sick I ramp up the amount I take in divided dosages. No wierd after taste. It works good for colds, flu and all sorts of viruses. The size of the pills are not big and easy to swallow. The ingredients are great!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The problem of herpes, unfortunately, is familiar to many people, and it is not so easy to get rid of it. Despite the fact that the activity of this virus can be significantly reduced by using special medications, I still decided to try to "put it on a diet". The supplement L-Lysine is not only an essential amino acid, which athletes take, but also a real salvation for those who suffer from herpes type 1, that is "colds" on the lips.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is my 2nd time buying this product and this time I already bought 2 bottles of 180tabs for longer usage. At first, I take the supplements on an empty stomach - 3tablets at once. It is effective when taken 1st thing in the morning, when taken after meals, sometimes it resulted in gas spasms. Been taking this for 4mos now and the incident of tingling sensation on the genital part was very rare. I had the occurrence just now, but it was due to lack of sleep and the pain, itching, and discomfort were very light sometimes I can't determine it is already there, I just saw the sore when I urinate. Amazing, I can hardly feel the symptoms, it just appeared and I didn't feel feverish at all. thanks to this supplement, this really works!!! highly recommended, aside from being effective it is also cost-effective compared to other supplements available on the listing.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have been taking Super Lysine Immune Support for years. I get cold sores often at times and I use these when I feel one coming on. Then continue to take for a while. If you get cold sores you won’t go wrong having these ready to use. If you take 3 per day the bottle last 60 days.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I got this bottle on special and so far, there are no major issues to report. I had a skin problem that is healing nicely and I like the fact that these have Vitamin C added. They seem to be easy to digest and I haven't had any more cold sores ( hope!) The large size is good and the ingredients are nicely balanced. Good quality and it's easy to take one in the morning.