IN

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Чудово! Extremely convenient and effective scrub

I was looking for a scrub for oily skin that needs frequent and deep cleansing. I like when a scrub has a lot of exfoliating particles, but I don't like when it's too big. In the case of this scrub, everything is great - a lot of small particles perfectly exfoliate the skin, and the delicate creamy mass cleans and moisturizes the skin and gives it softness. The design of the packaging is pleasant, the size and packaging are convenient. The scrub is very economical to use - a small amount is enough to clean the pores well. Theflavor is light, lingers on the skin, a little herbal and a little cosmetic.

e955eb73-f81a-4b47-bb6e-3e2b1bb4fa63
8815f8d1-c9ca-477c-8b71-a87a773c5b9c
c37a00ba-33a1-4f78-8d2e-8938443c78fb

I like the new packing, as before, it is no cover seal or plastic cover, which is not hygience as everyone can open, cant keep the freshness too. Now lucky the new packing is good, the product is pack with a clear plastic cover. I like this brand, it is cheap but nice to use too. The skin feel great after use.

08b3237e-14ef-4b85-9872-b654296a5435
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

My 2nd purchased for my hubby as he got oily skin. He used it every second day to clear out all the impurities & remove dead skin and it make his skin more smoother, fresh & less pimples. No flaking skin as well. We really like Queen Helen scrubs as their products are the best and affordable. Highly recommended!

f43a8c3a-9859-4e2d-8b0e-7b620fa3567d
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Marvelous quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Delivery is fast and high quality.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I like the size of the beads being tiny and I find it more gentle on the skin than those with bigger beads scrub. And although Queen Helene also makes body scrubs, I prefer the composition of this one and use it as a body scrub too. I have sensitive and oily skin so I only use it once or twice a week on face and once biweekly on the body.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022