IN

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Excellent Mascara!

I like this product because it is hypoallergenic and has no scent. I always try to protect my eyes from harsh chemicals and this has proven not to sting or destroy my lashes. I use it every day and it removes easily with coconut oil. I only wish that the quality would be a little better because it is slightly dry and doesn't go on very smooth. Unfortunately, this is the only product offered that is safe for eyes.

It really separates the lashes, there’s not a clump in sight with this. Looks very natural, it’s a pretty black color, it enhances your natural lashes and lengthens them a little BUT it does give you raccoon eyes if the weather is humid. The composition is great, really good quality ingredients.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I really love this mascara! It stays on all day, even in the harsh weather conditions up north. With right use, it does not flake or clump as long as you wear it within 3 months like you are supposed to with mascaras. After that, it might clump a little on application, but still stays on all day. I do have to say, though, that the consistency will seem a little thin in the beginning when you first open it, so you would have to do a second layer if you don't like a natural look. But after a few times of use the consistency becomes perfect and thick. The scent is not bad either, just normal. I have tried many expensive mascaras, but this has better quality than many of them and nicer ingredients, and to a very affordable price. This is one of the few mascaras that doesn't irritate my eyes, so that is a huge bonus. This has really become my favorite mascara. It is not waterproof, but I have jumped into the sea with this on forgetting that I was wearing make-up, and I was surprised that only a little bit black residue was under my eyes when I came up, enough to just remove with my fingers, and afterwards I looked like I normally do with mascara on (keep in mind that I didn't rub my eyes while in the water, though). Another thing that is important is that it is cruelty-free, which means that it has not been tested on animals, and that is very important to me. Leave a like if you found this helpful. I hope you have a magical day :):):)

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I suffer from sensitive eyes and most products make my eyes red after a while. This mascara is great for sensitive eyes. easy to put, stays for hours, good product

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

It's a really nice black mascara. As it claims it does not smudge or make it look like I'm wearing mascara. Gives my lashes volume. Looks super natural. Perfect for my everyday look!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Does not irritate my eyes whatsoever. I also like how natural it looks. It lengthens and doesn't clump. The only downside is is smudges when it's hot out. I also wish it came in brown.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I hate putting anything near my eyes so I'm really particular about mascara. I wanted an affordable and hypoallergenic mascara and this worked out well.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

For my sensitive eyes appeared to be not as hypoallergenic as promised . Have to cover 10 times before I See any result , brush is not so comfortable as leaves Marks on Skin Even I try not to

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

A very light mascara, gives a natural look. Personally, I like chunkier texture mascara but if you are going for a soft look, this would be great! The ingredients are super clean and natural so if you have sensitive eyes, this is a great pick!

Posted on May 11, 2021

1 - It's great for people like me who don't like to wear accentuated makeup, I like my eyelashes to look natural and this mascara does it really well. 2 - Doesn't cause any irritation or discomfort throughout the day. Perfect for people with dry eye syndrome or those who stare at computer screens all day.