IN

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Excellent product!

I bought plenty for my sister as I'm noticing that she's having worst hair falls, after seeing her for few months, I saw how her hair grows naturally, the supplement which she's still taking right now is a testament that it really do encourage healthy, full hair growth.

Great supplement, I’ve been using it for the past 3 years or so, not constantly but every time I feel i want to grow my hair longer or I feel it looks a bit meh. I can say my hair is quite full as it is - so can’t comment on hair loss or thinning hair - but this supplement helped me grow it super long, the longest it’s ever been! It didn’t make me break out, which is something I was worried about after reading about Biotin, so glad it didn’t happen. I’ve tried other brands before and some “hair skin and nails” supplements- but none of them worked as well as this, so I’d say it’s worth the price

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I bought two bottles to start with as I knew it would probably take two bottles to see a difference. When the second bottle was almost gone, I saw all the new hair growth coming in so I ordered two more bottles. I no longer feel self-conscious about my hair and am very happy with my purchase. This is the second product from Ridgecrest that has worked incredibly well and done exactly what they said it would. I love that I can get good quality supplements through Iherb and highly recommend this merchant as well.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is a 100% good quality which will grow your hair like crazy. My hair has never been this long. I have purchased many hair vitamins but this one is the best so far. I highly recommend it ✅

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Have been taking this supplement for 4 1/2 months. Significant results - in terms of hair density and length - observed by family members and my hairdresser at the 3 month mark. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Amazing product I used it for 3 months now and my hair stops falling down! I had 4 tablets a day .. the perfect for my hair grows

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Edited Review: After 2-3 months of using it I can see good results - less hair on my brush and shower floor when washing my hair, and the hair seems to be fuller.