IN
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Good lash brows growth serum.

Usually I use castor oil for my lashes and brows. But at last i decided to try profesional serum with more components. I choosed this one for good ingredients, volume and price. After using it for sometime i can see changes. My lashes are stronger and more thick. I didnt feel any uncomfortable feelings. The only thing what i dislike is brush. I am using normal ckean brush from old mascara. The volume is huge for serum. I will use it for many months.

39e33157-800d-48d5-b977-fbeac397586e
2954cfae-8294-47a8-b45f-7d83d58bbcca
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This serum hasnt created wonders for my eyebrows or eyelashes but I can say this, it kept them conditioned and hydrated and so I've noticed an improvement in overall appearance especially with my eyebrows. It has a gel texture that goes on easily with no irritation. If you apply this at night, in the morning you'll notice a sort of dried film on your eyelashes and eyebrows which easily washes away with water. The wand really helps with application because it has a mascara end and a brush end. My verdict is that if you use mascara and brow products frequently this product will help battle the damage from them. If you're looking for lengthening or thickening effects this is not the product, and my advice is invest in a product with proven results.

321a5914-5514-435d-99db-51690dc784c1
86c0af24-1d67-4044-9743-d819d3e8e232
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

❣because it has no scent, right big size in package and I can use this for months I think. I bought this because of good reviews. my concern because of my age my brow and lash are actually thinning but I still have hope that this will benefit me. thanks a lot Rimmel its affordable in price. 😇

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This works! I have another short row of eyelashes growing under my lower lashes! All of my lashes have grown longer. I use this on my brows too and it helps. I've been using this nearly every night for about 10-12 days only. Super worth the money! This is my first time trying a product like this and I'm not even sure I want to try other brands.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I was using another lash/brow serum for years that gave me subpar results. When I switched to this, I noticed a difference quickly (within just a couple of weeks). My lashes are less likely to fall out, and my brows look thicker. My only complaint would be the tube design. When you get to the bottom of the tube, with only a little serum left, it’s hard to get it on the lash applicator. Overall, though, I love the effects, and the price is great for the size. I’ve already bought another tube.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I haven’t used it yet but the quality looks good and it doesn’t have scent The size is convenient and the packaging was well packaged the texture is a bit heavy it has no color I haven’t seen sny benefit till know Can be suitable for all ages

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My lashes were very sparse after some poor extensions. There was barely any to put mascara on. These helped my lashes grow strong and healthy within 2 weeks. Still using it every night as the bottle size is quite generous. Good quality, does not affect my eyes. No scent. Brushes for eyebrow and lashes are different.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been using this product for about four weeks. I noticed my lashes are definitely a little bit longer and a bit thicker. I like that this product has no scent. It's very easy to use and the price makes it a great value. I would definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

good serum I use it for my eyelashes I like that it doesn't have a scent I also find the texture and the length that it give my eyelashes amazing it has a size of a mascara also the packaging is wonderful I like this product gonna definitely buy next time