IN

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I am 70+ years old and try to take good care of my aging skin, using gentle, moisturizing and healing soaps and lotions. This quality bar soap is not only beneficial, it also has a remarkably pleasant fragrance without all the toxic ingredients that most scented soaps contain. I like that I was able to purchase an entire package of these bars for optimal convenience.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like this soap. Though it barely has scent but it doesn't easily melt down. Most of soaps made with natural materials, I'd used before, were so soft that it could be used for long. But this one is really hard, so you can use it for long time. And I'm using it for my face wash, I feel like my face skin is much softer than before. I'm satisfied with this soap. Moreover, you can make it enough bubble with it!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The scent is very gentle, just like aloe. It is natural and gentle to my sensitive skin. It never dries out the skin on hands or body. I used this daily. Will definitely buy this again.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

wonderful brand soap, but I think I prefer unscented oatmeal. while the scent is nice, it is just a little strong for me. I got this on sale for $18. wouldn't pay $28.

deep cleansing, with nice refreshing scent. Gentle on the skin with gentle exfoliating 💚

42c74aba-258a-4079-acef-80946f20d34e
c8cf6213-b5f2-4104-9ab8-83f785cb3850
Posted on Dec 25, 2020

It works very well to me. This is the 2nd scent I tried in this brand name soap bar. The problem is, it's packing size is very big, 12pcs. It takes me a long time to finish them up. Would it have some other sizes with fewer pieces? Therefore, I could try some more scents.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

First times use it and I share with my friends. well, we all love it, I use it for body and face, as oats just like scrub, and the price with a box of organic soap, it really good deal

99d534d4-0d26-4f9c-b04a-ebc63fe34c4f
Posted on Apr 24, 2021

This soap is good, it doesn’t dry my hands and we use it also in the shower. we like the big package, it is very economical for us. we've also tried the berry soap from this company and this aloe oatmeal is far better in it's smell - not too strong.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great soap! Gentle on skin and leaves it clean and smelling great

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The ingredients used are simple. I love their minimal packaging