IN

4.9
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
1,463

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I have been using a D3K2 supplement for a couple of years now and this is the first one which is more concentrated and only requires one drop per dose. Others I have used have been up to six drops so did not last as long. So far so good!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
1,189

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Overall, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! All facets of this product do well, quality, ingredients, effects on bones, blood, overall health by absorption to assist with lowering deficiency issues. The taste is decent in tablet form. The small size of the tablets makes it easier to adjust dosage amounts for efficient immunity. Packaging is first rate for shipping.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

This VD3+K2 in a dropper bottle is convenient to use, and I’ve been using it for about two weeks. I haven’t seen any change but I hope it works. Not having the extra capsules means I’m not getting extra fillers,etc, so I plan to keep on using this product. It’s also easy to adjust dosage and increase when you feel under the weather. Seeking Health is a reliable product with product control, so I’m glad I can order it from iHerb.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This brand seems to be of good quality. I was looking for a vit D + K combo for winter supplementation and this is great because you only need to use one drop for proper dosage.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Proven to work on labs, my levels went from 23/55 in under a year. Most folks are deficient esp good to take during the winter.

I use d to use Thorne's product but I much prefer this one as the base is olive oil not MTC's which do not sit well with me. Product seems of equal good quality.

Posted on May 24, 2022

First time using this and very happy with it. Quality is good, and had to contact the manufacturer for some info and they were very helpful and promt with reply. Will buy again

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Taking vitamin d with k2 is a must. Good for bones and teeth. The fact that it contains only olive oil is a winner. I take it with cod liver oil everyday after lunch.