IN

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I like this for dry eyes and the occasional itchy and/or red eyelid. I read the sulphur in it is a good disinfectant, seems to work, and certainly eases red eyes or eyelids. I keep it in the fridge for that extra bit of coolness to refresh the eyes!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My daughter always getting stye in both her eyes and I am worried why it’s always there. After using this eye drops I can say that her eyes is improving. I just hope that after this bottle the stye will be gone.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I have a chalazion that has been hanging around for a few weeks. These drops are Soothing and keep the swelling at bay. Combined with a hot compress regularly I’m hoping it will resolve soon.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I find this eye drop mix more gentle than other mixes. I also find it soothing. I highly recommend the stye eye relief. I have no stye, but I do find this product helps with eye dryness and rinsing out ones eyes

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This sty eye drop works as long as you drop it in at the first sign of eye irritation…. I use it for any irritation in my eyes! I love it!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My husband suffers from seasonal allergies, almost all year round! His eyes are always watering, his nose runs and he can't function. I bought it for him as a natural alternative to all the eye drops he has there, out of concern that these products will harm him in the future. He testifies to the drops as cleaning the eyes, relieving the redness and tears. It is important to note that we carefully selected this product specifically for watery eyes. I don't like putting drops on my eyes, and only put them on if I have to, in the last few days we returned from a flight, not a long one, but apparently the differences in humidity caused the inflammation In my eyes, at first I didn't apply anything, but it was already unbearable after two days, it didn't get better and my eyes really burned and were red, itchy and painful. I put one drop in each eye and the relief was significant. I put the drops again before bed, I woke up much better. This morning I put 2 drops in each eye, so I could work in front of the computer, and really, there are no words. Another great thing about this product - the use is so convenient. For me personally, putting eye drops is a real nightmare, I can't be approached with the bottle. In this bottle, first of all you take out the drops to the tip, and only then press to put them inside the eye, I mean I put it on myself, standing, in front of the mirror. You open your eye a little and drop the drop by pressing on the corner of the eye that I opened. Thank you for this product, we will definitely buy from this brand again. This is my preparation recommendation, I wish everyone good health, and if I helped you get information about the product, and about the use, I would love for you to like my review.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I ordered this product by accident. I noticed now it is for stye and I have not styes. But these drops still helps my eyes for redness and dryness. So it is recommendable.