IN

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Fresh, Rich Aroma and Delicious Flavor. Great Way to Add Heat Individually at the Table. Glass

This Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper is a deep, rich red, has an aroma to match, and is deliciously fresh and strong. It has a shaker and a pour spout for ease of use and the plastic top comes off easily, should you wish to use a measuring spoon. I like that this comes in a glass bottle. It looks nice and stays fresh. We use this with many of our meals, placing it on the table by the salt and pepper. We sprinkle it on to Italian food, Mexican food, Indian food, and many other things. It is easy to add a little heat without cooking it into the dinner, since we do have people who like different amounts of heat. We will certainly purchase this again in the future!

5665cee7-3ff0-4c27-9114-4975cc2e37f4
Posted on May 16, 2022

I've replaced most of my spices range to this brand. quality is excellent and is a big bottle as compared to other brand. I love their smoked paprika. used their spice on different ingredient, dressing, cooking and marinating. taste great too. will continue to repurchase from iherb. great bargain.

2c0aecd5-3db3-45c3-9d63-aacda0bb58d0
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I use this for medical purposes and as a spice for my food. my dad had almost a heart. so I advised him to take 1 tea spone of this spoce in a glass of water every night and he should better soon. He told me he was able to sleep better instantly. anger one moth, his doctor told him that his blood results are below risk. He never stopped having it. he added it as an ingredient in all his recipes and even his smoothies.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Finally a good quality Cayenne pepper that tastes good and doesn’t have an aftertaste. Ingredients are good quality. I like the bottle and the fact that not too much pepper spills out since it’s a hot and spicy product. I like that it’s not smokey tasting and wacky like some cayenne and chili products.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

good quality at most reasonable prices , i buy most of my spices from Simply Organic and absolutely love everything i get! the cayenne is amazing, i love spicy food so i use it in everything on a daily basis frequency. tastes great and have a lot of health benefits - have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Always good quality at most reasonable prices with Simply Organic. Used as an ingredient in my detox water to flush out toxins when I'm feeling bloated and just "blah" Refreshing Detox Water 1 medium size cucumber, cut into pieces 1 cup of cooled down green tea, brewed from organic green tea leaves. Juice of 1 lemon Handful of fresh Peppermint, chopped 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Combine in a 1 litre pitcher of water, let infuse overnight, enjoy and feel the fat melt away and blood pressure drop. It's a ritual water, hence drink continuously for atleast a couple of days.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022