IN

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Solution to the question “ What’s for dinner?”

Handy mix to add to your choice of protein. Easy meals that my family always enjoys. It’s organic, convenient and delicious. Each envelope is a Perfect serving size

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Good.

Posted on May 31, 2017

I like strong seasoning. This one is not good as Mexican or taco taste. you should add a lot to get the taste, but I still like it.

Posted on Feb 27, 2017

Super good - this whole line is very nice.

Posted on Sep 25, 2011

best seasoning around, great price

Fufu
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Since I lived in Texas when I was in the United States, I started to enjoy Tex-Mex. Simply Organic's products were also sold at Whole Foods, an organic supermarket, so there's no doubt that safe spices are delicious. Two or three fajitas can be made by simply adding a mix to vertically sliced onions, colored peppers / paprika, and peppers. I use about 1/4 bag (powder type) at a time while watching the taste. very delicious.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Where I used to live, there was a Whole Foods store, and the Simply Organic fajita seasoning and bottled spices were very helpful. Add paprika to the onions, stir-fry the beef with this seasoning, and wrap the tortilla with sour cream, avocado, and tomato. We also had the guacamole mix and tomato seasoning. It's a pity that iHerb can't arrange it.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I tried it, it is very tasty and it tastes light. The packaging and the size is suitable for storage and preservation. Balanced composition of flavors and ingredients. Certified 👍🏻👍🏻 The quality is excellent, multiple envelopes preserve the flavor. Sometimes I mix it with magic seasoning for fajitas and roast onion, garlic and paprika powder. Use it suitable for all recipes Accepts any diet No added sugar The serving is every envelope for each recipe, repeat its purchase of course 😍😍👍🏻👍🏻 Don't forget to like 👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I often buy fajita seasonings, so I took the plunge and bought a 12-pack pack. The spiciness is modest. It's useful because you can easily make delicious side dishes!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

First of all, it is packaged separately, and the quality, ingredients, and taste are good. The size is also individually packaged, so it is used well throughout. Delivery was also fast. I will buy again.