IN

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I use it on salad, pasta, potatos . . . it has a great taste and the quality stays even if open for a longer period of time! By the way - we really love this glas containers, we reuse it for other spices if empty. They are specially handy if you have to lay your spices in a drawer.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love sprinkling on meats and when I cook. It’s just so convenient and makes my food taste much better! Gonna try the other powders too

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love this spice. I use it in all my savory dishes. It is simple ingredients. It enhances the taste in eggs and poultry and soups. It is suitable for vegan diets.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

very versatile seasoning that i use very often, the sodium content is not that high and helps bring out flavours of almost every dishes. The size is pretty good too but i wish that they would sell refill packages

Posted on May 26, 2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such an amazing product! As usual great package, great quality, organic and good ingredients, the taste is amazing and we use it with almost everything we eat. Great for pasta recipes.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

What a great way to add extra flavour to so many foods without having to worry about having garlic available all the time. It is an amazing one-step spice that adds a subtle punch to all kinds of meals.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I’m actually not using it that much as I usually go for other seasoning with more distinct flavors, but overall it’s good. Garlic and pepper, you know, nothing to crazy :) so you can’t go wrong

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Very good taste, pepper aroma and smell, I add it to my salad.

d4fe6e11-3515-4c37-991d-cb48c5b39c86
8e3458c0-7708-4f04-9b6a-447eabe8c52f
Posted on Jun 18, 2021

It's been few years since I start buying Simply Organic condiments. Garlic and Pepper has very nice and natural flavour. Even though, it is quite expensive, I keep buying it, as I like it. Also, the glass container is very well made and have many of them and keep reusing the again and again.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Good product.Corresponds to the description and the declared characteristics. I recommend it for purchase.