IN
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

9908e596-1726-4159-94dd-1baed1abad0f
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This dark chocolate is in an oversized bar without any square markings so when you break it it breaks jagged, like a bark. So, your servings will have to be eyeballed/guessed at. It tastes very similar to Lily’s bar of the same name. So, you can pick this one for allulose or Lily’s for stevia…whichever sugar your body abs tastebuds prefer. I got this on sale, so I’m pretty happy. It is a dark chocolate so it’s not going to be as creamy as a milk. The quality is pretty good. The chopped almonds are still crunchy, and there’s plenty of them. The ingredients are ok, although there’s added fiber. Overall if you’re on a low carb and/or low sugar diet, this bar will go well for a snack or dessert. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this chocolate bar or not, please give this review a thumbs up!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Yum!!! Delish!! First time purchasing this brand/flavor. I was very impressed with the taste. So surprised there was hardly any sugar content. Seems like the quality speaks volumes with limited ingredients. I’m pleased, would definitely recommend and buy again!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Are very tasty! Just the right size. I'm diabetic and at times crave something sweet. With only two grams of sugar and 6 carbs they satisfy that craving with just eating one. I like them better than Reese's peanut butter cups since they are not as sweet.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love this chocolate, Just ordered 10 more. Excellent ingredients, non-GMO and only 3 g sugar per serving. Can't beat it! Super quality! Great taste!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

A great balance among all the flavours. Like the salty taste in midst of the dark chocolate which is not sweet at all. Can't help munching up half a bar in the first go!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been eating lily’s for a while due to GD. I like this taste better. Not that overwhelming stevia sweet just right. The caramel one is been tastier.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love the salt flavor added to this low sugar chocolate option. It is perfect for my pregnancy cravings. Reduced sugar options are hard to find, especially with quality taste. This is a winner!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Absolutely delicious almond chocolate with a lovely sea salt finish, lower sugar than most chocolate and even had 9 grams of protein for the whole bar! Yum!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

These are overly salty but that is a good thing perhaps, the nuts inside are well ground so I can give them to my toddler, and he calls them chocolate with cookies. The milk chocolate with caramel bar is a bit better IMO.