IN

Posted on Oct 26, 2021
From Japanese Girl “Excellent!”

This supplement has helped me a lot in combating anxiety and stress. I take it before bed and soon I feel calmer and soon I feel like going to sleep. Sometimes I take it with melanin to enhance the effect. I highly recommend. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

3d77d644-1515-4398-b685-f681c3ffaf7b
15973098-8329-4c82-8f12-0c9adf27b405
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This brand and kind of passion flower works for me for anxiety relief. I take 2 tablets at a time. I think the effect only lasts about 4 hours because I do sometimes need to re-dose during the day if something is triggering my anxiety -caffeine or stress, usually But the Solaray Passion Flower does the trick for me every time I feel myself calmer within 20 minutes or so I always keep some capsules with me and a back-up bottle in the cupboard

399b490a-d4bd-4088-a8a8-afd9387d854a
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Ive tried lots of herbs for anxiety and nothing has worked like this. .Ive only been taking this for a week, and its really helping a lot! My sleep has also improved. For full benefits, herbs usually take 3 months. So cant wait to see how i will be then. Take two at bedtime. But will alternate between two one night, and one tablet the other. So i dont over-do it. Has rutin and quercetin, which is great also for vein and artery health.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Passion flower is a wonderful herbal supplement for soothing anxiety and promoting restful sleep. Compared with valerian, another similar herb, the taste is lighter (passion flower is grassy, valerian earthy), and the effects are similarly lighter - valerian can produce dizzying and overpowering dreams, while passion flower has a general light calming effect. Overall less soporific than valerian. Taking one capsule during the day won't knock you out at work - it will simply calm your nerves, offering a more natural antidote to pharmaceuticals like Ativan. When taken for sleep, it leaves a bit of a sleepy feeling in the morning, but a much less fuzzy feeling than valerian. Can cause some mild stomach upset such as bloating, but nothing dire. I have taken it most days for several months and have not noted any ill effects except for the aforementioned occasional stomach bloating. This product is good value for money, lasting a minimum 50 days, if the consumer takes two capsules daily. I have found that using three capsules for severe insomnia causes no ill effect except a bit of fuzzy-headedness in the morning.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I took this supplement when I was having anxiety and sleep issues. It really aids in relaxation and on the first night, knocked me out completely and I had a wonderful night's sleep. It is a high quality product and excellent supplement for me to relax and unwind. It has a potent scent which I did not expect from a supplement but it is not off putting. The packaging is also easy to use, it is not a screw top.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I’ve been using this particular Solaray Passion Flower for several years. I like to mix it with Lemon Balm or Valerian or both; but it’s effective on it/‘s own. I think Passion Flower is the most effective of the natural sleep aids. If I want to sleep, I take 2-3 caps. For Anxiety, I’ll take 1-2 capsules.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I've tried a number of sleep aids. Melatonin, CBD, and teas (a variety of them). Passion Flower has worked from the first moment I've used it. I've noticed my legs sometimes feel restless at night, especially after long mountain bike rides. I no longer feel this. If I have exercised heavily I will take 2 at bedtime, on regular days I take just one at bedtime. It has improved the quality of my sleep. My Fitbit sleep scores show it too! In the nine weeks before starting Passion Flower I only scored in the 80s for a sleep scored 3 times. In the last 9 weeks, I have had twelve scores in the 80's. Four times as many! That is significant for me since I was trying a variety of different sleep aids in those 9 weeks before switching. Try it, it sure has worked for me.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Very nice. Give a subtle and peaceful feeling after taking them. Believe it can also be used for mild anxiety. The supplement has good quality ingredients. Easy to take with some water. I like to take them before bedtime for a restful night of sleep. The item is big enough so you have for a few months.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022