IN

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I like this product also because its ingredients are just a good calcium and magnesium ratio and also because this calcium does not contain zinc, vitamin d, or other vitamins and herbs. I appreciate taking other vitamins separately at the dosage of my choosing.

I took it for a long time and love it it has big size and you need to take it 3 times a day but anyway it is the best quality

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

One of the best combo of calcium & magnesium. My mom takes is regularly - once or twice in half of the year. The nails and bones improves considerably.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I’ m more calm now and sleep very good. It was the most important for me. Later i should feel calcium effect. Quality is always good in Solgar

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
2088

Perfect product. I will buy more. The price is very tempting. Delivered quickly. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Vitamin is very important for the absorption of vitamin D with effective calcium in a very wonderful package. This high mixture is important and it is necessary to obtain it within the daily requirement. , great quality and packing

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

To be honest the size of these calcium magnesium are too big! But maybe it’s just my opinion

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

good quality and ingredients. well packed package and I hope I would get some benefits from this.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I had so much problems with allergy, but since I have got this, my astma and allergy is ok. recommend