IN
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I'm SLEEPING!! Can even handle my day when I only get 5 hours. Mind you, I don't advise only 5 hours but sometimes it happens. My sleep is REALLY SOUND! and I love it.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Bought this with a hope that it will help my tinnitus. I was taking 2 tablets per day one in the morning and 1 in the evening, however and unfortunately it didn't have any effect on my ear ringing. Have had high hopes and was willing to try anything. Still the product has other benefits, just not good for tinnitus.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

as expected from this brand the quality is great. ingredients come from citrus fruit and the quantity lasts for a long time. this product is a daily part of my diet.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Solgar Bioflavanoids are an excellent product that aid in the metabolism of vitamin C. I have been using the product for years and highly recommend it. iHerb has an excellent price for the product and free international delivery. What's not to like?

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This product is fantastic. You take one a day and it helps to boost up your immune system. I take mine as soon as I get home from work.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The tablet is fairly large but still good to take and tastes fine. I read that this is very good for purpura. The bruising on my skin does seem less when I am taking it

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is a company that has been around a long time. I have used several of their products and they are all good quality. A great antioxidant and it fights free radicals. Arrived with excellent packaging! I highly recommend!