IN

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is my favorite vitamin C supplement because I love the quality of Solgar. All their supplements are made with the best ingredients that work great to enhance your health. Vitamin C is such an important vitamin for health so why not take the best one ? Size great, it works for immune system , no stomach problems, great potency and antioxidant. Taste is not so much flavored but it is nice to drink with tea or water. No side effect

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Solgar Hy-Bio has been one of my everyday supplements for many years. I had a problem with bruises after a bump on anything. They turns very dark, black looking and lingered for a long while. My gynecologist, doctor told to get this product because the bioflavonoids in it would help keep bruising from getting so dark and help with healing.

One of the best C vitamins. Bioflavonoids helping with the absorption and utilization. Also a bit of rutin which crosses the blood-brain barrier and helps keep the brain in good condition. Nice glass bottle. I take vit C 1000-2000 mg per day with a lot of water.

cf834917-349b-469e-8949-d95c4de00022
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have spider veins on my upper legs since I'm 18 which is very dissturbing. The doctor recommended taking rutin which is in the ingredients of this supplement. I don't feel much of the effect for now but I will continue to take it, the package should last 2-3 months.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Whenever I feel the onset of a cold or flu I start taking Solgar HY-BIO...... Has helped tremendously with colds and fighting all the winter germs. Good combination of vitamin C complex and bioflavonoids. The best vitamin C complex I've ever had.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Probably my fault for not reading the details - it has a low amount of rutin which I was expecting would be at a higher level.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Good quality vitamins, ingredients are of a high potency and i didn'ty noticed any side effects. Recommend

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

A great combination of the components noticeably decreased my varicose veins.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love it. I'm going to order it again

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Excellent product... Very healthy and immune boost for the body