IN

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Excellent! Very Good

I feel so much better since taking L-Lysine. I used to get colds all the time and now I hardly ever do. It's easy to swallow and has really helped my skin too. It's great for herpes, liver, and immune system support. I was looking for a good supplement to help with my herpes outbreaks and I found L-Lysine. It's easy to swallow, has great skin-repairing value, and is very good for the liver and immune system support. I feel much better since taking this and would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their health. I love this product!

1ffde906-3a81-47ca-8af0-a0bd1d4b8d44
ec33632e-b204-44e3-be2b-f599b129211f
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is my second time ordering, been having issues with cold sores on my lips and got this as a recommendation by my pharmacist friend. Haven’t had any cold sores for 6 months now and i wasn’t even super regular in taking it (took it maybe 3-4 times per week).

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love this brand and I also use their other products, I like it because of their quality and because of the packaging, it's a big package and it comes in a glass bottle. However, the tablets are quite large and difficult to swallow, so if you have trouble swallowing, you may want to try a different brand. As for ingredients, I'm pleased these are gluten and sugar-free.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I happened to learn about this brand during a trip to Paris and a visit to the pharmacist due to a bad cold sore. Before i met this pharmacist, i have also seek help from multiple channels but honestly, this was a life changer n saver to me. I started taking Lysine 10yrs ago and never looked back. My outbreaks have decreased significantly and it just improved my life in so many ways. i lost count of how many times i have bought this but i truly cannot live without lysine at this point. Not to mention, Solgar uses high quality ingredients, though the pills size are a little huge, i try to gulp more water while taking them.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I use to have Lysine on hand back in the day, but life got so busy I neglected to keep in always in my house, but now I will not be without it, I get cold sores due to stress and life changes, Lysine seems to agree with me, it works and keep me from getting cold sores or blisters, I take 2 daily, theses are easy to swallow, bottle is on my kitchen counter to remind me to take them. Thank you iHerb, I use to go to the Nature food store up the street, they are no longer there, I turn to iHerb for a lot of my healthy needs.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love my BCAA's! For many years, I've been taking Lysine almost daily. Whether for muscle recovery or in my case the occasional cold sore, Solgar L-Lysine speeds up the process of tissue repair like no other! AND it's vegan! Will be staying well stocked and ordering plenty in the future.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

d5c85757-dd44-4e0c-9fa0-07b448085126
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like this brand because of the packaging. It comes in a glass bottle. I like the large size and the quality of this l-lysine. I take it to control outbreaks from a viral infection it is fast acting.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Solgar, L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that supports skin & mucous membrane tissue. If I have a cold sore from stress I start taking it right away & it's gone in 2 days. I find this brand to be the best quality. In dark brown glass container.