IN

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Чудово!

Royal Jelly is the only food that the queen bee of a beehive lives on and it accounts for her incredible longevity, as she can live approximately 40 times longer than worker bees. Royal Jelly is a natural source of trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins and carbohydrates providing nutritional support courtesy of Mother Nature.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This Royal gelly I use last six month because royal gelly is beneficial for me ,so I buy this product from Amazon but price is very high lukaly I sign in I Herb I am shock when I see the price difference between Amazon and I Herb . Thank God I found I Herb.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This royal jelly is good for immune system. Have been taking it starting from November. I feel good and energetic, have had no illness so far.

53df913b-44bd-4944-91b6-4adafabc9964
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

my mom got covid, so i got her various compliments to help her boost her immune system, and royal jelly known for it amazing benefits for the immune system, i recommend it 👍

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

My mom loves this supplement so much, I'm so happy to see how it significantly improves her overall wellbeing. great taste from and incredible quality supplement.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

A wonderful anti-inflammatory drug, especially during periods of illness and viruses. The constant sore throat disappeared and herpes on the lips stopped popping up.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love this product. i like the small size, only taking one a day and free of added chemicals. Noticed my skin is healthier also.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I buy these for my mom. She seems to enjoy taking them. The quality and the ingredients are the reasons I chose this brand and the product. I would keep purchasing in the future.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The product is excellent if there is no problem with allergy on bee products. I'm using it every year to keep balance of my vitamin and mineral level and I am found of natural bee products.