IN

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

One of the products that really works! Just a pleasure! I had a terrible hair loss - at the level I stopped dyeing it because I thought I would be left without hair. I started using this great product, did not believe it could have an effect, but after almost 3 weeks of use, there is hardly a single hair that falls out. Recommended dose - 2 pills a day. You can buy a box of 60 or 120 balls. I will definitely order more. Highly recommend!

558fd32b-7409-46e3-af02-c82717082af6
acacaed5-8607-457f-9af5-de0b37d2fce5
82b6ab28-b9c6-43ff-98bf-b1c6d08836e5
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have PCOS and have dealt with hair loss for the past 7 years. 4 years after getting diagnosed, I lost half of the hair on my head. I’ve always had thin and straight hair, but I had much more hair on my head before. My hair growth was normal, however I lost a lot of hair and new hair was not growing as quickly. Although I am really inconsistent with taking these vitamins, I still notice a big difference. A few days after starting these, I noticed my hair fall was significantly less. Once my hair fall reduced, I had much more hair. And these are relatively easy to swallow, I just take one at a time. However if you are not used to or don’t like big pills, than maybe you will have trouble with these.

7bb7f602-6a33-4087-baea-6550d3701edf
70fc219a-4d85-4a99-a766-4d9d013bd10c
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

My hair has been falling out for a very long time, since my first born. My hair used to be thick and long. I started taking this product Sep 2021. I see a lot of improvements already. New hair started growing. Less hair fall. My lashes and brows are thicker. Nails doesn’t break easily. Now my second and third bottle arrived! Try it too see the difference!

d9100b14-6552-4dea-b76b-f555aa566663
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Started taking this tablet for a few days now. Felt like my hair does not fall off as much than before. I have been taking 2 tablets with meals as per the bottle instructions. I also take collagen so it helped with my nail and hair growth. Does not taste bad as I swallow the tablets immediately although they are quite big in size. I believe they are of good quality and have great benefits considering many people have attested it before me. Just need to consult a doctor if this can be taken if you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition for safety precautions.

657fc103-7c8e-4936-9c78-fca85064ff78
215e208b-e34d-4dd1-868f-df50df4d9dc6
dc8b8b59-bc89-4077-b919-4d72f82de05d
cfc8071a-d8e7-4eff-a8cb-45d6ee1dcb28
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

these are my favorite vitamins. I always drink the course 1-2 times a year and the effect is visible. The quality is pretty good, one of the ingredients is zinc and the content is quite high. The size of the capsules are large (so its difficult to me to swallow them)

d606826d-ced8-4a8f-a64e-0c64a041fec8
75d9ef32-520b-4c1c-a396-82808aa09fa3
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Brittle nails improved significantly within a week! Amazing product!! However, the pill size is too big for me and I have to bite it into half before I swallow. Update: I gave it to a friend who experience thin hair from thyroid disease. She noticed significant improvement in the hair growth and stronger nails after taking this supplement!

bcd230de-1112-4556-9c9f-59966c17cc64
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This is my first order , its great...my skin is so smooth, my nails are getting stronger, but at my hair not much difference maybe it is because my hair is too damaged? i dont know. But i hope my hair can be better. I've only been taking vitamins for a few days

bab0b60c-0bce-4f01-9748-ee67e1ddfb0e
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This supplement has been amazing for me. I felt really run down and some days I would barely be able to get out of bed, but now I have more energy than ever and don't feel like myself without it. It has improved my mood, made me feel better about my health and overall just made life better.