IN

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is a very very very goo product and even the price is so cheap you must have it in your home because it taste so good and the size is so good And packaging is so clear it does have so much benefits i use it in fitness uses

03717ddd-c7de-4988-a068-f5bfc417f4b1

I have been taking this vitamins for years. I was well recommended by my doctor years back, specially in the winter’s months, now I take it all year around. I will full recommend this product to anyone. To live is good but to live a healthy life is better. Whatever takes us to live healthy is an excellent idea to all of us.

07c9589d-6c07-4346-8da5-6512da28f91c
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Received a very fresh product. These capsules are gentle on the stomach and contain the highest daily dosage of vitamin C our bodies can absorb. - 1,000 mg. No taste at all. Worth every penny - you would be amazed about its effect on how fast it boosts your collagen production and makes your skin glow! It also helps with losing weight and strengthens your immunity. The best brand for antioxidants as such, if you care about quality.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I really like the Solgar brand and these Vit C capsules in particular. I have never had any digestive issues taking them, and while the rest of my family came down with colds & flu recently at a time when I needed to stay well for abdominal surgery, I took one of these each day with a Solgar zinc and soared through unscathed.

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Order always arrived safely and product is in good condition. Vitamin C helps strengthen my immune system which is especially critical in this time of COVID. It plays an essential role in the functioning of white blood cells, that are vital to the immune system. It also provides collagen which is important for healthy skin and joints. This product is a water-soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals, which can lead to oxidative stress and premature aging of cells. Top quality and includes ingredient that are free from gluten, wheat, diary ,soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artifical flavor, sweetner, preservatives and color