IN

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I buy it for my mom. It helps her with anxiety (she doesn't have it anymore), craving of sweets, low mood, sleep. it is an active form of tryptophan a-precursor of Serotonin (hormone of happiness) . She takes it 30 -40 minutes before food once a day. Please like the review if you find it helpful.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I use 5-HTP to help with sleeping problems. I don't use it every day but when I am too uptight to go to sleep. This amino acid converts to serotonin, an important brain chemical involved in mood, behavior, appetite, and sleep. Don't take too high doses. 50-100 mg is enough.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

These little caps are miracle workers for a balanced mood. I no longer need them for depression but now my husband (after resisting my encouragement to try them for weeks) is taking them morning and night and doing better with his depression.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I started taking it right when I received my order definitely felt a lift in my mood! I take it before bed and it has also helped my sleeping! Give it a try’

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I was misdiagnosed with depression by various medical professionals across many years . A Dr specialising in natural medicine had me do a neurotransmitter test. That showed my 5-HTP level was slightly down. Taking this according to Dr's instruction, my levels are perfect i.e. just what the Dr ordered! I'm not too sad or too happy (which is what he wanted), just perfect. If I stop, down goes the level again. I do not respond to other products, for me in particular it needs to be exactly what this is - straight 5-HTP. I also take 1 more each night during the latter worst stage of PMT, find that helps PMT blues.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Source Naturals 5-HTP contains no dairy, soy, grain, or HPMC, all of which are problematic for me. I take one 50mg capsule twice a day as one of a number of supplements to go with brown mucuna powder, which I take three times a day for Parkinsonism. I was taking one capsule three times a day, but a neurotransmitter test showed that my serotonin got too high, so my doctor cut me back to two a day.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Lifesaver. Good for you, and for people around. I take 1 capsule daily and a double dose during PMS

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

A good low dose 5htp to ensure a sound nights sleep.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like to have the posibility to go and start slow with 5HTP , so good dosage and price