IN

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Noticed an improvement in my nails, they are so much stronger and healthier. Also the tablets are a small size for easy swallowing. Package small too. Great quality and better than other brands . No taste

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Thank you Source Naturals for having a tablet that contains essential vitamins that my body requires to maintain my healthy hair and skin. great quality brand.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This brand has less fillers than the one I was using and that's why I chose it. It was also a good value for the price.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Delivery is prompt, the parcel is tracked. I recommend to buy all relatives and friends.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Apparently this is good for hair growth and maintenance. I will continue to use it and see how it goes. Good price and no nasty fillers so I like that about this biotin product.

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

Very good product in this concentration. Concentration of 5 g per tablet is optimal for woman body, is optimal for me for betterment of the hair and nails health. Initially, I wanted to buy biotin of 10 g per tablet, but meantime I read a lot about these supplements ( I have some chemical and pharmaceutical knowledges) and I realized that Biotin of concentration of 10 g per tablet is too much for me. Everybody must study and analyze all condition regarding own human body before to order a certain product.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It really help to stop hair fall and regain baby hair after a month intake

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Easy to swallow, fast working, helps maintaining healthy nails and hair!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great product .. does what it says it will do! Will be buying again. Very good quality

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Works well for me. Did see some improvement in hair growth