IN

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Very manageable for a young child to take

Using these to help my five-year-old daughter with a number of different symptoms, for which thiamine is a huge help (along with magnesium). I appreciate that these are palatable enough for her that she can consistently take them, even though still a little bit "yucky." They seem to be pretty well absorbed, such that we notice when we run out! I only wish these kinds of supplements could be managed with less sugar alcohols and such, but the trade off is well worth it for now. Eventually I hope we can move to allithiamine, till then, I'm very grateful we can use these.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I need B1, and this is an easy way to balance blood sugar while improving my body's ability to break down sugar and carbs.

This is the form of B1 that works for me, without needing to take very high doses. I do sometimes wonder about the ingredients, if they are irritating my digestive system.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is an ok brand. I am a medical scientist and I like lozenges as they usually have better absorption. I try to keep these under my tongue as long as possible. I find it better to take B vitamins in more active forms. Taste fine.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

fast acting TTFD sublingual thiamine, enabling fast relief from neurological symptoms. I find snapping them in half enables faster absorption. Great for thiamine deficiency (which our daughter was told was FND which we have now realised is not FND!! she has severe thiamine deficiency) Love this product has literally given our daughter her life back!

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

So I was having POTS-like symptoms (heat intolerance, dizziness and fainting when standing up too quickly, bursts of tachycardia and palpitations) on and off for quite a number of years. Long story short my research pointed to B1 as a potential remedy, and I remember I had no effect from the regular version (I also have a lot of gut and absorption issues). So I tried this one and no joke, these symptoms reduced 90% in a matter of days. I can count on one hand the number of dramatic positive reactions I've had to a supplement and I have tried SO MANY! After a month of dosing once a day, I find I can dose once every second day and still maintain progress. If I stop dosing it takes about a week for old symptoms to come back. Looks like I'll be taking this for a while.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Wonderful! I love this supplement. Great taste and easy to take. Nice low dose too if you are starting out with b1

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Good! Will buy again. This is he right kind of B1

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

If you are fighting chronic problems from thiamin deficiency, this is the most effective form I’ve found. Normalizes your autonomic nervous system, improves sleep, increases energy and even emotional health.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I took these hoping for either benefits in regards to cramps or/and memory/concentration/brainfog/focus sort of issues. Didn't notice any difference in all the time I took them (two bottles). They taste pleasant (slightly minty/fresh?) and dissolve pretty easily in the mouth.