IN

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I think colloidal minerals are an essential additive to the diet if you can't afford to eat organic vegetables. I thought these were good quality and easy to use with the dropper bottle.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Mu body uses minerals for many different jobs, including keeping your bones, muscles, heart, and brain working properly. I keep using this product to maintain my health.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

These are tasteless drops that can be added to water or a cold drink, They are supposed to contain a variety of trace minerals that have become more and more depleted in the soil. Physically, I felt no effect.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I didn't really see or feel any benefits from this... but taste is ok, i like the packaging and seems to be good quality.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

awesome product but somehow cannot get more of it as unavailable for now

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

If you don’t have any silver water in your household, what are you even doing ?!!! get some cause you never know!

Posted on May 19, 2021

Using it to fight the hairloss as I've been told I've got deficiencies in minerals.Slightly weird taste but not really that strong.Taking it for only 1 week so still waiting for the results

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

By great taste I mean NO taste, so it can be taken with water, juice and teenagers don't complain about the taste. Highly recommended

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I use between meal times, can’t say I felt incredible changes,but let’s see what will be when I finish a bottle. By now can say it has neutral taste and very convenient to take.

Posted on Jan 28, 2020

I have gone long periods without taking this and then if my teeth start to hurt a bit I order some and it fixes the problem. I am a little leery of taking it too much because I have reae colloidal minerals can contain lead depending on where they are sourced. But overall these make my teeth feel better so I presume they are a good product. I don't like the fruity flavored ones. This one is the best.