IN

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Great for relaxing. It calms the mind. But you have to take it early prior to bed, maybe before 8pm, otherwise you will wake up groggy and lethargic

97d70d8f-6d0b-49b5-9eb0-b32548c28a77
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Strong ingredient composition. The tablet size was large but manageable. The package sealed well for freshness and you can't taste it going down. I would be a little concerned about first time Gaba users going for this strength....less is best if possible to achieve desired effect and benefit.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good choice for difficult with slipping, even when getting up at night i can easly go to sleep, im feeling much calm since, if my review was helpfull please put on like.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Source Naturals GABA supplement helps reduce my tinnitus symptoms. It has a calming effect that promotes relaxation and helps me to sleep. Dosage of 750 mg 1-2 hours before bed. Tablet is slightly on the large side but the product quality is very good. Well packed. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

One of the rare GABA products available for sale that actually has an effective dose in a single serve pill. Definitely makes it easy to get the required daily amount.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

For me it works in helping relax the mind when taken occasionally. Though I find it can lower my focus on detailed work. Best taken perhaps late afternoon or early evening when focus to details isn’t necessary

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Try this if you have an anxiety problem! 750 mg is too high a dose for average person. This dosage is too high for the average size person (200-250 mg 3x a day recommended). I personally open the capsule and dissolve the powder in my mouth. So one capsule lasts up to two days. And such a dosage suits me best This stuff rebalenced my brain and I no longer suffer from anxiety attacks. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I think that's a great alternative to benzodiazepines. Doesn’t leave me feeling groggy or out of it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I suffer from depression and have lots of anxiety but it did not benefit me. The size is larger but not too difficult to swallow and has no taste to it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

good quality useful -it helps good package gd value for money