IN

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

The best bang for your buck when it comes to ginkgo tablets. The package was okay, I hope to see the memory and brain effects once I start taking them.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I bought it for my husband it was prescribed for him by his ENT doctor. It is too soon to see results I guess, he has to take it for two months

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I think Source Naturals is one of the better classical formula brands available. I wish this Gingko extract was derived using organic plant, as Ginkgo can easily be contaminated with all pollution in Asia, as usually sourced there. Source Naturals promises premium purity, and I wish they have more certification to prove it. This is a brief review but I hope still helpful to you.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

Did not feel any difference. supposed to be an anti-oxidant

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

Really easy on the stomach and nice dose

Posted on Apr 4, 2016

Taking supplements usually takes time to build up in your system, it makes it difficult to know if this is really helping me a lot or not. I also started several other supplements the same time. I do have to say that all the new supplements I'm taking seems to make me feel a bit healthier. More time will tell. Sorry but this is all I can say about this @ this time.

Posted on Nov 4, 2009

From what I have read Ginkgo should be in tablet form and taken three times a day with meals. 40mg is the right amount to be able to do this.

Posted on Feb 24, 2020

Excellent product, exactly what I ordered and delivered on time.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021