IN

Posted on Oct 23, 2021
Best diet fruit!

Grapefruit pectin is a water-soluble fiber. When it enters the intestine, it can combine with bile acid and be excreted together with feces. Since bile acid is synthesized from cholesterol in the blood, when bile acid is eliminated, the body will make new products from the blood. Of bile acid, so the cholesterol in the blood will drop!💞Remind you that it is best not to consume grapefruit while taking any medicine! Because grapefruit contains flavonoids, furanocoumarins and other ingredients, they will inhibit the liver's metabolism of drugs. When the drugs cannot be excreted and accumulate in the body, if you take a new drug of the same, you will be overdose and poisoned.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have been using this for a month and replace regular meals with it. Have been losing weight and it seems to stabilize blood sugar also. I mix in some grape juice with the water for a better taste. The taste is not bad to me. Tastes just like grapefruit. I think it is much better than other brands that include soy and other cheap ingredients. It does not give me gas or upset my stomach at all.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Let's be clear: this is powerful stuff! Think of grapefruit to the 10th power, flavor-wise. But as a fiber adjunct, it seems to be rather remarkable ( I use a teaspoon in my daily energy drink). It's not cheap, so look for specials and sales. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I am taking this to help detox from heavy metals and toxins. This is easier on my stomach than Modified Citrus Pectin, and way cheaper. I do seem to feel better after taking it.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good source of fiber, especially if you experience constipation. It's better not to take with other medication.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Works great in a mixture of oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

was an impulsive buy after i read some french pastry chef's recipe... haven't even opened it yet

Posted on May 19, 2021

One of component of my heavy metal chelating. I listened a lot of videos about heavy metal detox, so Pectin is very important and effective adding!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Good product, moisturize, highly recommended