IN

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Source Natruals Phrase 2 Carbohydrate Blocker is Good. It helps me to cut down my Carbohydrate intake. Before meal 30 minutes take 2, I can more enjoy the food and not worry too much. I love it !

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

If you are a big eater and wants to maintain your weight, then this product is for you.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I cannot tell the difference in my size after taking it.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Good quality and packaging. The ingredients are high quality

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I have not experienced many results. It is not for me.

Posted on Mar 25, 2014

Not only does the Source Naturals Phase 3 Carbohydrate Blocker help with some weight loss, but most importantly for me is that it helps keep my blood sugar in check it i over do it on my carbs. Another great benefit is that it helps keep you "regular" by having more bowel movements. They are not crampy or diarrhea type bm's they are just more often. Which definitely helps of course to remove toxins from your body..

Posted on Jul 7, 2011

I feel like I can tell this works when I take it about 30 min before a meal. The hard part is remembering to do it. It may make you have gas though but that's how I know it's helping me eat less carbs b/c I don't like the side effect so now I'm more aware of what I eat.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021