IN

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I’m in my thirties and am in very good shape. Nevertheless, I’ve experienced uncomfortable and worrisome clotting in my legs as a result of long COVID. I reluctantly started taking baby aspirin daily — but after I started getting random bruising, I did some research on alternatives and found this. I’ve felt this to be tremendously helpful for clotting, without causing bleeding, bruising, or stomach pain. I take one in the morning and one in the evening, and rarely feel any signs of clotting anymore. If I do, I pop another one and the signs of clotting go away within maybe an hour. I’ve been recommending this to everyone I know who’s experienced the same symptoms.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I am using Pine Bark for bladder control and have tried several other products that reduce urges and middle of the night bathroom trips. But the composition of Pine Bark works just as well or better - at less than 1/3 the price! The tables are small in size and easy to swallow, and I haven't noticed any bad taste.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Bought this for my son who has been taking it on a regular basis. He finds it helpful as an antioxidant supplement. Good supplement with no harsh ingredients.

93388805-69b6-4b31-9536-8debed90b5af
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

First purchase of this brand Pine bark extract, after reading good reviews, used to get other brand. Pine bark is a good antioxidant,, benefits skin too.. Great.

1e388556-3787-4d8a-a263-d5665de2479c
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I received this product in a short amount of time and the price was so good, I bought x 2 containers of this product.... I have been using this product for years and feel it keeps me healthy with its antioxidants.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is the first time I have tried this product and it seems to be a good product. It doesn't upset my stomach and I am tolerating it well.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is the first time we by this product and brand. it looks a quality product and its ingredient is part of a new set of supplement we take for increasing antioxidants in the diet.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The ingredients are Masson pine bark and calcium ( dibasic calcium phosphate). The small round tablets are easy to swallow. Each tablet have 150 mg pine bark extract. Haven't any special taste and the price is good. Good quality

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I'm taking this to reduce inflammation. I read that the plant compounds appear to have antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory effects on the human body. Small caps & bottle, easy to take.