IN

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Since I started taking this supplement I feel a marked improvement in my energy levels throughout the day. I feel less tired. I have more energy to act. My concentration and focus period have improved significantly. I also feel that the quality of my sleep has improved thanks to this supplement - sleep is deep and I wake up in the morning much more rested. I would definitely recommend this product to people who have underperforming hormones - especially when it comes to testosterone levels in men. The quantity and composition is excellent. I take 2 tablets per day and this is enough to feel a noticeable improvement.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Pregnenolone is difficult to find in my own country. It is chemical, comes in 50 mg capsules and only on prescription which makes them insanely expensive. These tiny tablets are very convenient to ingest and I love the dose of only 10 mg. Combined with the Source Naturals 25 mg pregnenolone tablets and the fact that both these tablets can be split, I can create my own optimal dose that varies sometimes. Happy with this!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I'm not sure if this product worked as advertised for me, or if I'm still having occasional insomnia and difficulty losing weight just due to my own issues. However, I had no side effects, and despite a regular running routine, my muscles seemed to recover very quickly. The size of the pills is small enough so that they're very easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I notice a difference in my mood when I take these consistently. I think they also help with my memory. I would purchase this brand again.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

excellent quality for muscle training and overall energy, very recommend

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Many tablets of pregnenolone in one bottle and the price is good too

Good quality, pure and simple ingredient, good package in size, a lot of benefit and improvement for health, no taste is the best ! Good price especially on promotion ! Highly recommended !

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Pregnenolone works as a precursor in most hormones production, so it's used in adrenal fatigue, among others. It has also an impact on the nervous system regulation.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

BEWARE of this product, especially if you have PCOS. It absolutely messed up my hormonal balance and it significantly swelled up my ovaries for the worse. I HIGHLY recommend you only take this product under the supervision of a qualified endocrinologist or medical professional.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Best quality in my opinion.