IN
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 17, 2021
Good

Strong ingredient composition. The tablet size was large but manageable. The package sealed well for freshness and you can't taste it going down. I would be a little concerned about first time Gaba users going for this strength....less is best if possible to achieve desired effect and benefit.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Great quality, dosage. No scent or taste. The size of pills as on the picture - a bit big, but still easy to use. Great effects on cognitive health.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good choice for difficult with slipping, even when getting up at night i can easly go to sleep, im feeling much calm since, if my review was helpfull please put on like.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

For me it works in helping relax the mind when taken occasionally. Though I find it can lower my focus on detailed work. Best taken perhaps late afternoon or early evening when focus to details isn’t necessary

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Try this if you have an anxiety problem! 750 mg is too high a dose for average person. This dosage is too high for the average size person (200-250 mg 3x a day recommended). I personally open the capsule and dissolve the powder in my mouth. So one capsule lasts up to two days. And such a dosage suits me best This stuff rebalenced my brain and I no longer suffer from anxiety attacks. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I suffer from depression and have lots of anxiety but it did not benefit me. The size is larger but not too difficult to swallow and has no taste to it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

good quality useful -it helps good package gd value for money

The product is very good. Got satisfactory results, packaging is quite beautiful, quality.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I bought this for my wife who found it to be effective in helping to alleviate some stomach problems

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This tablet has made a difference in calming the mind.