IN

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Amazing, can't go without it any more

I love the Source Naturals melatonin! I normally purchase it in the 5mg dosage as I find I need more to be of benefit to my sleep cycle. I accidentally purchased this dose! The irony is, I was sleepy when I was ordering and that's how I made the mistake, oops. If you're only needing a lower dose, I'm sure this one will hit the spot. I reordered the larger ones and used these up additionally to those. No taste or smell, goes down easy. High quality. Highly recommended for anyone with ADHD/delayed melatonin release challenges.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The taste is great for this to have at night and the benefit is obviously that you go to bed. Dosage & size are low and small enough so you can choose how much you need for the night. Ingredients are good because you don’t wake up groggy the next morning.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Melatoninis an ingredient that increases the production of antioxidant enzymes in the body , protect against oxidative stress and support mitochondria function and gives the body the strength to fight against infections, diseases and symptoms of premature aging. It also has the ability to induce sleep.it is a very high quality supplement and i use it every night

The sub linguals work better than any other form of melatonin for me. And I’ve been reading that we only need 30 micrograms of melatonin so even the 1 mg tabs are more than double what we need. I was taking the 5mg pills and these do just as well.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

These melatonin tablets are the perfect dosage for a restful night’s sleep. They are small and easy to swallow. Source Naturals is my go to for quality supplements. The ingredients are only what you need not a lot of additives. If one tablet doesn’t get me to sleep it’s safe enough to take two.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Yes great product, no side effects from 12 months usage. Just wish it kicked in quicker, takes about 1.5 hours to work. i like that is has no taste. There is still no substitute for sleep care rules that I follow - -grounding mat to your bed -turning Wifi and EMF off -remove blue light devices in the evening -no caffine after 12pm -eat dinner early at least 4 hours before bed

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I take this in the middle of the night to help me get back to sleep - it doesn't have a lot of fillers, as one would get in a sustained release melatonin supplement!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

this one really helps my daughters sleep well and feel refreshed in the morning , after years she had troubles falling asleep or waking up early, size is very efficient , it will serve for a couple of months, it is a very high quality and and beneficial .

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great value and reasonable price Great value and reasonable price Great value and reasonable price Great value and reasonable price Great value and reasonable price Great value and reasonable price Great value and reasonable price