IN

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is a great product, big package at an affordable price. I use TMG to lower my homocysteine levels. TMG directly lowers homocysteine, and helps methylation necessary for normal cell development. Very important for people like me, with mthfr mutation.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I’ve looked into lots of different options of making TMG capsules myself made about using powder and the large 000 capsules contain the same amount as these even after I’d compact it numerous times and refilled. So this beats any other brand of capsules or tablets or powder hands down on price and obviously is a lot easier.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

TMG is a methyl donor -- and it helps some people (like me) with acid reflux. Take after eating a big meal.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

The tablet is too big to swallow. I cut into 2 halves in the first few weeks but then I gave uo.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have noticed taking one in the morning has helped my energy levels.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Best value and potency for TMG. Source Natural supplements never disappoint.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

For me TMG is just something that a little of extra will help if I am pushing myself or need recovery from sickness. I am using together with B vitamins, Choline, Creatine for best performance in workouts.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

TMG is great to replenish methyl groups, especially if you have a risk of running low as you can if you take NMN or are undermethylator. This brand is cost effective.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Size is not great but it is ok. Quality is good, effective for my condition (CKD). Methylation has improved.