IN

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is the perfect dosage of Boron from three different ingredient sources. I feel good about the quality of the brand and feel like you get a good size for the money. I do feel like even in a few days it seemed as if my body was function a bit better.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

This tripple boron formula will help with the bone health, as well as the hormone ballance. A very versatile supplement. The very convenient package will last for more than 6 months and very economical. The capsules are small size and are easy to swallow. I use Boron for a number of years and will continue doing so.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

$10 for 200 caps is a steal. 3mg Boron is apparently the right dosage. I once ordered the Life Extension brand but it turned my urine yellow and I don't think it was ever absorbed properly, if it was even Boron at all.. This Boron seems to be right.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

My husband and I have been using this product for quite a few years now and are very happy with them. We sometimes alternate with another brand if not available but usually aim to get these. We order most of our supplements from iHerb because of the excellent service, delivery and very reasonable prices.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I take daily to counteract the damage fluoride in our water systems can do on our health. I immediately noticed clearer thinking - I have chronic fatigue and at times used to have foggy brain - don't experience it any more when taking boron.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Chelated boron helps you bind loose fluoride. men 6-9 mg a day. women 3-6 mg a day. works with D3 and magnesium to keep calcium in your bones and not lining arteries.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I started taking this for arthritis pain and since taking it my joints are so much better and can move freely. So happy with this product. Delivery came sooner than expected. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks Iherb.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Good for hormones, arthritis, cancer etc - see a brilliant article by L. Pizzorno, called Nothing boring about Boron. But don't take more than 3-6mg/day.